Ingredients (4 servings)
½ spring cabbage
1 tsp salt
★ 2 tbsp vegetable oil
★ 2 tbsp vinegar
★ 1 tbsp sugar
★ Small amount pepper
100g boiled corn
1. Cut the cabbage into 5mm strips. Peel the grapefruit and cut into bite-size pieces.
2. Place cabbage strips in a bowl, sprinkle with salt, mix together and leave for about 10 minutes.
3. Add starred ingredients (★) to a separate bowl and mix together.
4. Squeeze out the moisture from the cabbage. Add the cabbage, grapefruit and corn to the mixture.
5. Mix everything together thoroughly and serve on a dish.